- 2 bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish; drizzle with olive oil and season with basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake for 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°; cool.
In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, parsley, mint, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well combined. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces; add to yogurt mixture. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.