- 12 mini ciabatta rolls
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked ham
- 24 Genoa salami slices (about 6 ounces)
- 6 Provolone cheese slices (about 4 ounces)
- 6 Swiss or mozzarella cheese slices (about 4 ounces)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Italian-style pickled vegetables, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Split rolls and scoop out 1 inch of soft bread from the top using a spoon. Cut cheese into quarters. Layer 1 heaping tablespoon Olive Salad on bottom rolls; top evenly with ham, cheeses, and salami. Fill bread tops with 1 heaping tablespoon Olive Salad inside indentation; place over salami. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and chill up to 24 hours.
Pulse all ingredients in a food processor 3 to 4 times until finely chopped.