With more strains of good-for-you probiotic bacteria than some yogurts, the fermented milk product called kefir is a great start to any day. Its tart flavor makes it a natural for pairing with semi-sweet pumpkin puree or ripe berries.
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 cup can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon clove, quartered
- 1 teaspoon pitted Kalamata olive halves, rinsed and drained
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.