- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 (27 1/2-ounce) jar light pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced halved yellow squash
- 2 cups sliced halved zucchini
Mix mostaccioli, sauce, 1 cup cheese and vegetables.
Spoon into 13-x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375º for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Great Substitute: Substitute 1 cup each thinly sliced red and green peppers for 1 cup each of the squash and zucchini.