- 1 1/2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup large croutons
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside to cool.
Stir together sour cream and next six ingredients until well blended.
Toss cooled pasta, lettuce, bacon, tomato and cheese in large bowl; add sour cream mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and serve immediately.