- 2 sheets puff pastry dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (4-ounce) container blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside. Thaw puff pastry dough according to package directions. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and blue cheese, mixing well. Add remaining six ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside bowl.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one sheet of the dough, using a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Cut sheet into 12 equal squares. Repeat with second sheet of dough. Place one square into each of the mini muffin cups, pressing down and into the side gently to create a cup, leaving excess at the top. Using a small scooper or tablespoon, evenly fill each of the cups with the cheese mixture. Brush dough with egg wash. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for approximately 10 minutes. Serve immediately or let cool completely. Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to three days. To reheat and serve, place on a lined baking sheet and warm in oven for 10 minutes at 325°.